Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Small update.

Just got the golf shirt and the zippered hoodies (tracksuit, etc.) up on the site earlier today. These ones don't have the full design with the text, it's just the single d20 on the pocket, so it's a cleaner, more iconic look. The die should be 1.5" tall on the finished product. Let me know what you guys think.

I wanted to do actual polos, but they're no-go for now. I had thought that I could do a transparent background behind the die, and they'd just not use thread for that part, but it turns out they put thread in the whole circle. You end up with a red d20 on a white thread background on a black shirt... Frankly, it looks like crap, so I decided against it. It's a shame, really, because it's the kind of thing I could see myself wearing to job interviews.

And back to work.

-- Cynic

No comments: