Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Man, Holidays can be such a pain in terms of Getting Jack Done. On the other hand, much fun was had. So congratulations, people, you made it to 2010 without blowing yourselves up! Most of you did, anyway. If you didn't, then look on the bright side: you won't have to suffer through this year.

So while I'm back within Internet Range, without further ado or whatever, here are my New Year's Resolutions. For 2010, I resolve:

a) to try to suck at things a little less. I mean, damn.
2) to not get shot over stupid jokes. (I hope I hope I hope.)
d) to listen to more Hooverphonic and Placebo. And Muse. And ELO. I love me some ELO.
d.5) to learn to play poker.
3) to learn more Spanish, dammit. I'm in an immersion environment, for God's sake.
4) (censored). Heh.
4b) to get my finances in order and maybe make some money. Being poor Sucks Hard.
4) ???
5) Profit!

Probably back out of Internet Range again tomorrow, but I'll see you guys around.

-- Cynic

No comments: